Friday, July 8, 2011

a month already?

A friend from back home messaged me asking for some monetary help for some problem I didn't want to question too much. I asked for a general answer and didn't bother to know the details. I agreed to help with some reservations because there are times even I have to say no to family. Almost everyday there was a message waiting for me when I can send it and that it is needed right away.

It's been almost 3 days since I sent it without so much as an acknowledgement it was received.

I don't want a "I-owe-you-a-lot" response, but rather know that my money went somewhere it was suppose to be. Is that too much to ask?
----------------
* a guy with a black folder approached me *

Guy: Hi there. Where are you going?
Me: On my way home.
Guy: Would you like to be a superhero today?
Me: I already work in a hospital.

* I recognized the binder from a few young people scattered around the area asking for money for a charity. I do support a few charities every now and then but there are times that I know I can say no without guilt. Not all help is measured by how much money I give. *
---------------------

I want to fly like the guys who jumped out of the helicopters.
I want a car like Bumblebee that would play me songs that fits my mood and the situation.
I want to have a friend like Optimus Prime that will never let me down.

No comments: