Friday, January 25, 2008

dizzy

To puke or not to puke.

The magical question of the night. As I type this, I'm on the verge of either burping a mix of quesadillas and cheesecake or actually seeing how it looks mixed together with the other contents of my stomach as I run to the washroom and pray I get there on time. Our free passes to the theater, courtesy of a broken projector at the I Am Legend movie, led to the last show of the night of Cloverfield. It certainly brought back Blair Witch and Godzilla memories. Whether that's good or bad, I haven't decided yet. I'll probably have to let this dizzy spell settle first.

I'm just happy I didn't have a big dinner. Otherwise, the little food my mouth allowede me to cram in to my appetite-less body because of night shift will be gone to waste.

I liked the music/instrumental that played at the end of the movie though. Haunting.

------------------

Winter is "back" with a vengeance. What Canadian winter will be complete without the temperature reaching to "feels like" -20 degrees celcius? Even -5 seems like a blessing nowadays.

------------------

Work keeps offering me overtime. It's tempting for the sake of money but my body says otherwise. After three straight days of working, I feel like questioning my sanity and possibly drinking a bunch of energy boosters to make me feel alive again. Robot in the making if you ask me. Where's my fuel?? Errr.

------------------

The only line on my head at the moment is a line from a song: dizzy, I'm so dizzy my head is spinning

No comments: