Tuesday, February 26, 2008

snow white

There's a snow storm today.
Did I also mention it's my day off?
The weather did not plan to have it on the day I needed to have some fun time.
On the other hand, my day off did not depend on how the weather will turn out.
So really, no one's fault why I'm stuck at home.

Sigh.
I don't even make sense.

The groundhog promised spring and this is what we get.
More snow.
More clean-up.
More government money for the plows to work overnight.
Isn't $20 million enough?
Probably not.

Oh, it's tax time.
I wonder if I'll end up paying more tax than what was already deducted on my wages.
I don't even look at my pay stub.
Ignorance is bliss.
Someone told me nursing is thankless job.
People take us for granted and it is acceptable.
If that's not depressing, I don't know what is.

Yes, there is a snow storm today.
If you've ever seen the commercial about people crying because of winter blues, you'll understand.

No comments: