Wednesday, April 2, 2008

girly girl

I just spent the day doing what I do best on the days I'm off, busy myself with anything. Today was spent learning how to apply eye shadow. Yes, I know very ummm *can't find the right word*. Err. The only staple I use every day are mascara, eye liner and lip gloss. Those come in handy when I didn't get enough sleep and have to wake up my eyes. :D

I went to Sephora, candy store for make-up junkies and I ended up leaving in no time to opt for the Disney store instead. Hahaha. So I've decided, it wouldn't hurt to try to update my look by actually having some sort of well, look. Sigh. Even writing about make-up, it seems like I don`t know what I`m saying. Haha.

Now I`ll just have to somehow convince myself that it`s not a complete waste of money. Eek.

No comments: