Thursday, November 13, 2008

one down

After watching several Filipino shows (since I am partly paying for that channel, errr), I can't help but have their everyday Christmas countdown floating in my head too. I think today they said 42 more days to go. Ack!

Fortunately, I'm not working this Christmas even though I still have a shift on the 24th. It means I'll be staying behind with my dad and brother before we head to the hotel for what could be a Christmas tradition. I'm excited!

*****

Yesterday, I crossed one person off my list to buy a Christmas/birthday present for. Since I'm a big fan of electronics, I bought him an entertainment system. I'm not sure whether the gift was for him or for the couch potato in me. :S I have a feeling that Saturday dates will be in front of that TV watching the Discovery Channel or a rented movie (since we haven't been to the theaters for months!). But I am a sucker for having something to open so he will most likely receive a T-shirt from me too. :S

*****
I hope I don't have to interview another actor next week so I can be a better nurse. I freeze when there's people watching while I pretend to be interested in a fabricated problem. :S *time out*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excited na rin ako for christmas. hahaha. i need to save money though, hindi ko pa alam kung sino mga bibigyan ko ng regalo this christmas. lol. :P

thanks for the greeting! :D

blueskies said...

pag gumagawa ako ng list, humahaba ng sobra sobra kaya mas maganda na lang yata ng bili na lang na paisa-isa. hehe.