Thursday, June 11, 2009

wake up call

Nine more days and "I'm leaving on a jet plane".

I'm kind of getting nervous about the amount of money I have and will eventually spend when I'm there. I joked that while in vacation, there is no budget [insert crazy laugh].

So far the expenses include but not limited to:
- plane ticket (which I will pay when I come back)
- plane ticket to the province
- expenses for a day trip to do "something different"
- endless eating out
- spa? massage?
- hiring a driver which would save us from taking public transportation
- going out with friends and relatives

I think my initial budget will have to stretch for things to work out. I have asked J to "sponsor" me. Haha.

I'm extremely excited.

2 comments:

jello said...

so lucky to have someone that can SPONSOR YOU!!! ugh!

blueskies said...

he didn't say yes yet. hahaha.

so far, I'm still stuck trying to figure out how I'll stretch the money that I have now. :S