Monday, September 21, 2009

end of the sunny streak

Wedding Pressure #33:

Kay haba haba man ng prusisyon
Sa kasalan din ang hantong

*pardon my spelling and whether or not it makes sense :S

When will it end?
Keep reading. :S
-------------------------

I realized last night that I'm not ready to get married. As peeved as I am that it seems like that's the only thing that preoccupies people's mind lately, it doesn't seem like I'm all for it. I can't see myself cooking for someone, let alone waking up beside someone almost every night. Almost, because I have night shifts. Erm. It's also inconceivable at this point that I have to ask for permission or at least let him know what I'm buying and how much I'm spending. Sigh. Another thing that preoccupies my mind is I don't like cleaning other people's mess. I sometimes forget to pick up after myself as it is.

But with all that, I do like watching TV while sharing a cup full of ice cream with someone. It's not that bad either when winter comes and even the heaviest down blanket fail to keep my fat-deprieved body of heat. Body heat is the way to go. Isn't it how they do it when someone's about to suffer from hypothermia? Erm.

Thinking out loud.
------------------------
I am contemplating about finding another salon and getting a much needed haircut. I would love to try another hairstyle as suggested by J but I can't until my coworker changes her. It's kind of funny to copy her hairstyle when it took more than a year for some of our coworkers to stop calling us each other's name. Just because we're Asians doesn't mean we all look the same! Erm. Although we do like to play tricks on them sometimes. :S
-----------------------

I had something else to say but now it's gone.
Sigh.

No comments: