Thursday, September 10, 2009

longer than long

J hates it when I tease him about other girls. I'm a very jealous girlfriend, and that's something I'm willing to admit, but I am not THAT girl either. You know, the crazy stalker and spying type. Erm.

Yesterday, I joked about wanting to have his passwords to everything. He laughed and said if I give mine then he would gladly hand over his. But you see, I don't share passwords just like I won't say yes to combined profiles. Erm. I was telling him that he used to let me type it in during the earlier times of our relationship and now it seems like he's hiding something. So far, operation guilt hasn't worked yet.

I won't really access his accounts though, since I do believe that everyone needs to maintain their privacy. *dun dun dun*
-------------
The randomness of it all:

- Zipline was fun and scary. I am slightly afraid of heights and the beating of my heart was enough proof. I would have went through with my eyes closed but I would have missed the signals our guide give. On another note, I didn't reach the required weight to reach the end of the longest line, therefore had to rescue myself. Good times!
- Hungry passenger on a long drive (a.k.a. me) is not a good thing.
- I don't like US dollars. I hate having to check and recheck how much I have because they all have the same colour.
- I want to live close to the waterfront. Why must downtown condos have to be expensive?? Hmp.
- I think I swallowed a bug.
- I bought my very first astronaut space food. Even more amazing is that it's an ice cream sandwich. I haven't tried it yet because technically it's my only pasalubong to J.
- The first day of work after a mini-vacation is always eventful.

No comments: