Sunday, November 8, 2009

say what?

I finally met that person.

She said, my life has been good. I replied by saying, we all have our good days and bad days. Her comeback was there are better days, but no bad ones.

I may not know the details of her life but from what she said, some people might think that it's not that charmed afterall. So why this great outlook in life? I don't know either. If I went through the two things she mentioned, I probably would have a somewhat bitter taste in my mouth everytime I say life has been good.

Let's see how much of this will rub on to me. Even though I think I'm halfway there - I do think my life has been good so far with a few bumps here and there. :)

So far, I've just been overly dramatic about every minute detail of my life. Sob here. Sob there. What for? Ugh. I blame my hormones and everything else in between. Sigh.

She also said, when it snows just say - good things will come when it snows.

That one might take equally as long to convince myself that it is true. Hehe.

No comments: