Monday, November 16, 2009

where's peter pan?

Why would anyone name their daughter "Princess Tinkerbell"? Erm. I'll leave it to that because trust me, I have more questions brewing in my head right now.
---

Two more weeks and J will be on his way to a month long vacation where you ideally don't have to worry about anything except what yummy food you have to eat and what new things you'll see. It felt that way for me since it took a decade for me to come back.

I guess I'll have to be by myself for a month. Eek. This will not bode well especially around Christmas time since he keeps my budget intact, drives me to any mall I wish to go to and carries heavy bags for me.

And of course, the mushy things I won't mention. :D
---

My right wrist has been giving me trouble for the past few days. I'm not entirely sure if I lifted a patient the wrong way or some underlying condition when it gets cold out as J suggested. Yesterday, my coworker ended up wrapping my wrist in tensor bandage just to ease the pain. It did help for support but writing was a little challenging.

J has been insisting I excercise my wrist with dumbbells, take calcium + vitamin d supplements and possibly drink protein shakes. His stint in pharmaceuticals has been an advantage when I was still in school because he would quiz me but now he's using it to be bossy (at least that's what I tell him). I know he's right but I'm just being stubborn and in denial. Sigh.

No comments: