Tuesday, December 1, 2009

hello december

I finally put up the Christmas tree complete with lights and newly bought ornaments. I volunteered to get new ones since I'm not really keen on repeating last year's silver and blue theme, which incidentally was my idea too. After all that effort, my dad said "akala ko ba mamahalin bibilin mo, eh pareho lang". Sigh. Sometimes, you really can't win. Anyway, this year's colour scheme is purple and gold. I might end up buying more ornaments just to make it different but it will all depend on my budget. Erm.
---------------

It's day two of J's month long trip and he has called me more times than when he is here in a day. Erm. Someone's gonna pay a hefty phone bill. I've been convincing him to just borrow an old cellphone from his cousin and buy a sim card but so far he's being stubborn.
--------------

I bought three DS games to make myself busy this December (1) racing game (2) mystery-that-needs-to-be-solved-with-too-much-talking game and (3) i-can-be-a-surgeon-too game. So far, I'm failing in all three. Erm.
--------------

For 5 nights, I was the in-charge and on one of those nights I almost cried. On the upside, I know now not to bug the in-charge with mundane details.

No comments: