Friday, December 11, 2009

all i want for christmas

I guess it will be a white Christmas afterall.

Fortunately, I have a warmer winter jacket to use this time around.
---------------

It's not totally weird to stay in a hotel alone is it? Erm. Whether the answer is a yes or no, I guess it really won't change the fact that I will be staying in one next week. Hotels to me are fascinating and a mini vacation in itself. I remember the first one I've been to in Philippines when my aunt decided to bring me along before her family left for US. I thought it was the best thing that could have happened to me at that time. Nowadays, it's not a big deal to stay in hotels especially because of various promotions and sales but it still excites me nonetheless.
--------------

Last week I was surprised with "you're in charge again for two days" intro as I walked in late for work. Normally, in-charge nurses come in at 7 am to get and give report to doctors and other nurses. Sigh. First day, I survived and the second day was a disaster.

I hope I get better at this. But better yet, I hope I don't need to be in-charge day or night anytime soon again.

No comments: