Saturday, December 19, 2009

tis the season to be jolly

The safe party was just last night. A doctor joked that hopefully the next day, no one will remember what happened - if something does occur. Erm.

Of course, I'm always wary with work parties since these are the people you mostly try to be on your best behaviour and hopefully get some sort of a respectful relationship going. Unfortunately, there's an open bar to make up for an expensive fee you paid for to attend the party too.

No, I didn't drink too much -one glass of wine and a few glasses of a mixture I don't know the name of.

The only thing I have to worry about now is the dreaded uploading of pictures from whoever had their camera on hand to "document" the entire night. I don't think I did anything crazy. dun dun dun
-------------
New record: no phone call for 5 days; no text from him (2 from me); and a few one-liner message in facebook
-----------
I want to watch Avatar and Sherlock Holmes.
----------
Would you get jealous if you see your boyfriend/girlfriend dance with everyone on the dance floor?
---------

It's almost Christmas and I am not done my shopping and it doesn't seem like I'm ready for the inevitable what-did-I-learn-this-year reflection. Sigh.

My mind is playing tricks on me. I know it.

3 comments:

hufana said...

I have those 2 movies on my list too. :)

I'd probably get jealous if my boyfriend won't dance with me but would dance with everyone else on the dancefloor. heh

So, you done your Christmas shopping yet?

hufana said...

I have those 2 movies on my list too. :)

I'd probably get jealous if my boyfriend won't dance with me but would dance with everyone else on the dancefloor. heh

So, you done your Christmas shopping yet?

blueskies said...

Christmas shopping is done and now I'm debating if I should brave the crowd and go for boxing day :S

i got boots from Aerosoles for 50% off. :) you can never shop enough for yourself. hehe