Tuesday, December 29, 2009

happy new year!

Another year gone by and it's like a blur. I'm excited for what will happen next because as much as I love planning, nearly half of what I plan never goes through. I guess that's the point. Erm.

I wish I could do a year-end post with more meaning but words escape me at the moment.
--------------

J is coming home soon and I made him promise to not leave me for this long again. Long distance has never been my cup of tea and I have a feeling I won't be good at it either. He was hoping I could be there to welcome him and possibly be there when he turns a year older but I'm working. Sigh.

Now if only someone would take my shift (any excuse to not work is fine by me).

I probably shouldn't do that though since my credit cards have suffered this month.

In-charge + night shift premium + weekend premium = better pay

The only problem is when you account the stress it puts me everytime I'm in-charge, it's still not worth the money. Hmp. At least I'm not hospital in-charge like my friend. Now that's a whole new level I won't be participating in. :S
-------------

Anyway,

Happy New Year!!
Another year of blogging/venting ;)

No comments: