Saturday, December 5, 2009

there she goes

After much deliberation and procrastination, I left home with the conviction that Christmas shopping needs to be started if not done. Four hours later, I spent hundreds of dollars half belonging to me and the rest for interchangeable gifts. I am, afterall, easily distracted.

I wore heels partly for this reason - I need some sort of limit. Pain is a reminder that much time has been spent which in turn translate to money. Erm.



Unfortunately, I didn't get what I really needed - winter boots, warmer jacket and a dress

-----------------

It seems like I have no one to talk to lately. I miss that. I miss J. *mushy* Outside the confines of the hospital walls, he's really the only one I can talk to about my coworkers and my stressful day at work. So far, our minute conversations every other day consists of bad signal and random musings about where he is going.

Before he left, he stashed his cologne in my bag. He remembered that I requested it for when he left for Japan. I'm still a sucker for small gestures.

No comments: