Thursday, July 29, 2010

quick, think fast

Was it boredom or relapse? I'm somehow convinced that it was a moment of weakness.

I know I should have moved on by now but the bitter taste still lingers in my mouth. There are days that it feels like nothing happened and then there are those that make me cringe at the mere thought of it.

I am hoping to break free and forget soon.

Then again, is forgetting the answer?
-----------------------------------

I am finally on vacation after two days. The only problem is, my mom is not too happy about my request to go away with J.

I am once again left to wonder, when does adulthood start again?

Is it only when I'm out of the house and married? Am I still not accountable for my own actions? Am I not responsible enough to make my own decisions when I can technically fend for myself already?
---------------------------------

Questions, questions.
---------------------------------

It's 5:50 in the morning, and I really should be getting ready for work.

I'm disappointed and I can't help but feel a little lethargic. I may just be a wind-up toy today. Ready to do the task I was set to do and nothing more. Afterall, it seems like I'm expected to be such sometimes.
--------------------------------

Happy posts next time.
I swear.

No comments: