Wednesday, October 20, 2010

flip flop

Every now and then, I feel the need to justify why I still keep a blog. Does it still serve as a diary that stores my feelings and thoughts only to betray me eventually? Is it for venting purposes that provide some sort of emotional catharsis? Am I writing to remember?

It's been three years - longer if I count the one I deleted.
---------------

I found a restaurant wherein I don't mind sitting alone and eating on my own pace. Sometimes, I find having a date with myself can be therapeutic.
---------------

As my sister's maid of honor, I am useless. :S

I have no idea what I need to do or at least what is expected of me. I like research work but I am clueless on how to plan parties and play host for all of them. Eek.

I'm not the one getting married but I am stressed.
--------------

Is it time to say goodbye yet?

No comments: