Friday, October 29, 2010

when do we cry?

Reality television convinced us that you know it's the wedding dress for you when you or your family shed some tears.

We had a blast yesterday - a friend, my cousin, brother, sister and myself.

The first wedding dress she ever put on might be an actual contender. There were no tears, but there was definitely a look of amazement from all of us. It doesn't hurt that whatever she tried on fits so well - except one frilly-apparently-trendy dress no one cared for.

Excitement is definitely in the air. Time is going by so fast!
------------------

When asked, how long of a train would you like on your dress?:

A bride would say: Short? Long? Which do you think would look better?
A bride who happens to be a nurse might say: Ewww. Definitely not long, hello...infection control. It'll be dragging on the ground!

Hahaha.

I have a feeling that if she does get a long dress, I will be holding it the whole time. She did say I'm the MAID of honor. Erm.
----------------

And because I am easily swayed by something catchy, regardless if the song has a meaning or not, I am stuck with:

Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6
Like a G6, Like a G6
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6
by: Far East Movement
-----------------
I am experiencing calm before the storm.
Dun dun dun.

No comments: