Friday, November 5, 2010

vague

AHHHHH!

Valuable lesson for today: Learn to trust again

AHHHHH!
-----------------------

So far, I've survived two long days of being in-charge. It is a gruesome position to be in and definitely not for the faint of heart. I extended my 12 hour shift to 13.5 hours with only 15 minutes of break. Superwoman? Nope. A skeleton in the making - if I'm not considered as one yet. Erm.

----------------------

I looked at myself in the mirror today and realized that I lost weight in my face yet again. Sigh. This weekend will be dedicated to fattening myself to look at least healthy. It is bad enough that the sleep fairies are on strike again and forgotten to visit me but to wake up in a panic remebering details of the days work is worst. Stress is not my friend.

I am escaping a day of in-charge to attend a conference.

Sleep fairies, please don't visit me there. Erm.
----------------------

The winter blues are slowly creeping in. I will therefore need to be like a "camel", absorb all the sunshine I can get when there is one.

Why can't there be a sunflower-producing-sunshine like in PvZ? Then again, I don't want zombies to be real either.

Erm.

I have spent far too much with the new toy. I need a distraction.
-----------------------

I am definitely suffering from ADD.

No comments: