Sunday, November 21, 2010

pardon me

There it is again. I see a crack that gradually gets bigger and more noticeable. Ugh, it's annoying.

Is it me or is it him? I can't really tell. It seems like all signs are pointing in my direction but I'm sure I can convince any jury to conclude otherwise.

Sometimes I feel one of us is just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Whatever that means. It's like a game, no one wants to give up but with a little more patience, surely one will have to speak up eventually.

He denies it, but why do I still feel this way? If being needy was a skill, I may have perfected it. If being insensitive was a job, he could have been the boss.

How can we fix the problem when only one person believes it is a problem? Questions, questions.

La di da, nothing is wrong.

La di da, am I just predicting another tragedy?

La di da, just tell me if it's over.