Thursday, November 11, 2010

and then

Dream #192

grade 6 classroom. the teacher handing out test papers. I asked if math was today and he said yes. I panic. I certainly didn't review algebra. one paper after another was filled out with uncertain answers. I cursed myself for not studying. the results were back, all of them around 50%. impossible. I am smart afterall. wth happened?

-------------------

Dream #193

elementary school. there was some sort of program. I went up the stairs with papers in my hand. he came out of nowhere. he said he'll walk with me. the rooms were all dark but there were students inside. I said I can't stay there by myself so we walk back to see the program instead. I saw his wife and kid.

------------------

Dream #194

it was a beach or a lake. there was a bridge. I was curious. there were pigs of different sizes with their heads slightly cut off. they're breathing. a little bit farther were gigantic pigs. I was scared. one started to bite me aggressively. I ran away.

------------------

I am used to having strange dreams now. Most of them are connected to what I see or talk about during the day and it is quite amusing to look back.

As long as I don't wake up with my heart beating fast or a tear on my eye, I don't mind my dreams anymore.

No comments: