Tuesday, March 22, 2011

calm is the word

Allow me to vent:

There are times when at least half of my energy is solely devoted to stopping myself from blurting out - what the fuck is your problem?

I'm a fairly patient person so I am not exaggerating when I say that I've reached my boiling point. Sometimes I want to say, if you don't have the balls to say half of the things you mumble in my face or the decency to look me in the eye, then shut up.

I am not one to swear, so when I do, I mean it.

I am just so fucking irritated.

I really needed to vent so I can get it out of my system.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Ditto. But in my case, it's hard especially when it's other people dipping their noses into my business. God I hate them.

blueskies said...

its very frustrating i must say. the funny thing is that they don't seem to get the hint that what they're doing is beyond irritating. hmp.

Julius Manalo said...

we should all drink together!!!!

blueskies said...

sounds like a plan! :P

hufana said...

Lolll sojuuuuu