Saturday, April 14, 2007

maybe

Maybe I'm asking too much. The way I expect things to work the way I want it to. Small things upset me. Nothing makes it better except time and sometimes a bit of inner conversation with me and myself. Inside my head, it's like listening to two girls talk endlessly about each other's side. The decisions sometimes end up as a game of which one is easier. Easier to agree to. Easier to live with. As simple as that.

I get a headache just trying to figure these things that I made complicated. It is by choice that they are like this.

Sometimes I wish for something but as soon as I get it, the feeling subsides and I want to push it away. It's because it wasn't the same when I wanted it. I hate this feeling.

There is nothing I can do but let it pass and wish that I didn't damage anything in the process.

I am fully aware that I am difficult to talk to once I get upset. Silence envelopes me and I just let it.

I'm being dramatic. I'm being emotional. I'm being me.