Saturday, April 21, 2007

la di da

One more week and I'm off to Philippines. My friends told me that they are trying to rent a private resort for us to spend a night in while my aunt is arranging a trip to the beach for a day or two. I'm extremely excited and somewhat apprehensive. I don't know how to swim and I'm scared of the sun. Hahaha.

I haven't really prepared anything. No clothes or any pasalubong yet in the luggage. Who knew that my procrastinating habit will extend to this? I thought it was only when it was about school. Sigh.

------------------

I'll be 23 on the 23rd. :D

I'll probably have a separate and a more special entry for that day. But it seems like celebrating it is more complicated. What day will be better for everyone? Do I need to cook? (hahaha...now that's a joke) What church am I going to? (a long debate between me and him) Who am I inviting? (so far, four people...errr)

-------------------

I have been offered a job. Yey! Another thing that I'm excited and scared of. If everything works out, I'll have the responsibility an RN will have. Lives will somewhat depend on my competency and that is enough to make my heart beat a little bit faster than the normal rate.

9 comments:

North said...

Belated happy birthday! So you'll be here around the 28th. Where exactly here? :)

Angeli said...

Belted happy birthday!

Omg! Summer outing here in the Philippines! Welcome!!!

*excitedforyou* =D

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday! :D

wow. uuwi ka ng Pilipinas? i hope you'll enjoy your stay here! :)

Nikka said...

you will do great! And have fun in the phils! i'm so jealous! belated happy birthday!

and thanks for commenting on that particularly piteous blog entry. hehe. :)

blueskies said...

@ north: i'll be here til may 13th. just in time to leave before elections. :$ nasa laguna ngayon. :D

@ angeli and van: salamat sa pagbati. :D

@ nikka: anytime. :D hehe.

North said...

Laguna, just an hour or two from where I am. Depends where in Laguna and the traffic. Meet up? Trying my luck if you'll that'll be fine.

North said...

"if you'll say that'll be fine"

blueskies said...

eek. i couldn't check my email/blog since i didn't have the patience to wait coz i kept thinking the internet connection was slow. hehehe.

i'm in manila now. i've been going back and forth between two relatives. and now i'm off on sunday...just in time to miss the election.

i guess some other time? :)

North said...

Sure, when I visit Canada or
when you get back here again. Haha. If you still have my email add, please add me in your YM. Thanks. Your YM ID is still in mine but not sure if you're still using it.