Wednesday, May 23, 2007

back to normal

After a week of adjusting, reminiscing and endless stories about Philippines, things are slowly settling back to the way it was. You know that saying, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"? Well, it applies to my vacation too. I didn't do anything that would qualify as Vegas-y but something that is not what I usually do here.


I have reached my limit for drinking in a month's time. I'm just happy to say that I did not throw up or at least do anything crazy. I am a quiet drunk. My head spins and I tell my friends that I'm sleepy. Of course I woke up with charcoal on my face the last time.




I will definitely miss the view. As chaotic as Manila/the mall etc. can get, I had the chance to marvel at the gr
eat view of Tagaytay and the trip to Puerto Azul had to offer. If my card could hold more than 512 mb of pictures, I would have taken more pictures of it.



And of course, the beach. I'm not a big fan of getting a tan but swimming in salty water was something I have looked forward to for a long time. Well, I really don't know how to swim so I stayed close to the shore.

This will probably be my last entry about Philippines. I have yet to read all of Bob Ong's books...errr. I meant I have yet to study for my RN exam that is two weeks from now. Wish me luck! :$

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wheee. im glad you enjoyed your stay in the philippines. :) yup, grabe talaga dito ang traffic. hahaha! kaya nga halos lahat ng drivers dito mataas ang blood pressure eh. haha. :)

blueskies said...

yun na nga eh. pero ang gagaling talaga. ang bilis lagi ng reaction sa pag brake. di ko yata makakayanan. aatakihin ako sa puso! hahaha.

basta...gagaling mag drive. :P