Thursday, May 24, 2007

talk, talk, think

girl: Is he cute?
boy: Umm... I don't know.
girl: It's a simple question - is he cute?
boy: I really don't know.
girl: Are you not secure about your masculinity that you can't even answer a simple question?
boy: I just don't know.
girl: Really! Is he cute?!
boy: Fine. I guess he is.
girl: Was that so hard? *sigh*

-----------------

girl: I'm returning this book and I would like to pay for my fines.
librarian: Okay. Can I have your card? [scans the card] That will be $3.50.
girl: [relieved and hands a $20 bill] Here you go.
librarian: [looks at bill and computer] Don't you have change?
girl: Not really.
librarian: [looks at computer more] Can't you pay it later?
girl: [irritated] I guess.
[walks away puzzled]

-----------------

girl: [thinking] Did he just say that...? But, I thought. Errr. Wow. Wait...but I swear he mentioned that... I guess not? Hmmm. Should I say something? Probably not. But what if ... ?

-----------------

girl: Do you want me to ask you permission if I go somewhere?
boy: Yeah...
girl: You're kidding right? I don't even ask my parents for permission when I go out. I just tell them.
boy: Well, I'm you're boyfriend.
girl: So? [giggling]
boy: How about just holidays and long weekends? What if I have plans.
girl: The key word there is if YOU have plans. You can tell me and then we'll go from there. How's that?
boy: [frustrated]

---------------

I can't stop listening to Yakap sa Dilim and Nakapagtataka.
I went through the Cardiac and Pulmonary system questions and realized I'm screwed.
I wore a tank top and a skirt yesterday because it clearly said 28 degrees but it didn't feel like it.
I haven't slept pass 12 since I came back.
I saw Knocked Up for free because of an early screening ticket and it's the funniest movie I've seen lately.

No comments: