Monday, July 21, 2008

leaving on a jetplane

... to make airplanes. :S

Four more days until I start counting the days of when he'll be back again. It's been a rough week or so because we've been fighting about a lot of things. Fortunately, we like to compromise. Maybe this will be the month I may actually agree to work overtime during the weekend because I have nothing else to do anyway. A couple of plans from friends but so far, no definite ones. Sigh.

------------

And because of the hype and how good the preview is, we finally lined up to see Batman. I must say it was the best one I've seen. I have a feeling that no one else would dare play the Joker since Heath (we're close. errr) did such an amazing job with it. The disturbing images still resonate within me and I really am afraid of him. :S

But to give credit where credit is due, everyone was just great. Even the guy from Prison Break who had a brief cameo in the beginning was very convincing. :D

-----------

I wish I could just work 8 hour shifts all the time. I feel I have more energy and less anxious during the day because I know it will end in a blink of an eye. The only problem is that I'll have to work 5x a week. Eek.

No comments: