Tuesday, July 29, 2008

overflowing cheese ahead

He left Saturday and it's only Tuesday - 24 more days.

Random things:

- I will never let him pack his bags the day/night before. I stayed over at his house to help with packing his luggages but it turned out that I did all of it as he frantically tried to figure out how to fix his laptop. I folded all his clothes as he did 5 loads of laundry and did a little shopping to make sure he has everything. And there I was thinking that my sister and I are the worst travellers because we leave it at the last minute too but I was wrong. Then again, he's a first time traveller and since last year, I think I've mastered the art of packing.

- He is a webcam exhibitionist. Although he can be very silly when we're together, the webcam just magnifies it to at least 3x. Errr. While intermittently laughing, he confessed that he was looking at himself more than me. He's like a one year old amused at his reflection. Haha.

- I feel like we've only known each other for a month, but in a good way. It reminds me of the times when we actually wrote emails to each other and talk about nonsense things on MSN.

- It helps that I have a stuff toy to pinch/hug sprayed with Axe Touch. :P

-------------

Someone asked me if I was worried about him leaving for a month. I said yes and no. In all honesty, I trust him more than I trust myself. Errr. Even though I've been a witness *coughcough* to temporary-long-distance-relationship gone sour, I know and sincerely believe that he loves me and wouldn't think of anything along those lines. I still have faith you see.

------------

The mistake someone made on my schedule last Saturday that caused me to miss a shift (errr) will most likely be settled tomorrow in front of my manager. Sigh. When I came to work on Sunday, they were laughing at me and instead of being mad, they just asked me how the airport drop-off went. I just love the people on my rotation. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you. =)

blueskies said...

thanks. ;)