Thursday, January 22, 2009

up until now

I woke up at 7 am just in time to have a glimpse of my sister getting ready for work. I thought of getting up and starting the day early but who does that? It's not like I won't need to get up at 5:30 for the weekend for work anyway. A couple more hours of sleep would be great - until I realized it's almost pass 12. Good job! Another unproductive day gone.

Laundry - still working on it

Then, I had a great idea of researching if there are any workshop/classes for basic photography. I'm sure my DSLR hates to be safely tucked away knowing it can do so much more in the hands of someone else. And guess what, I found one! Now I'll just need someone to come with me even if I have to pay half of their fee. *desperate much?*

This is just like that time I wanted to take Origami classes at some local paper store. Errr.

---------------------------

Did I mention I have a pre-grad Nursing student with me? She follows my schedule and takes responsibility for some of my patients even though my license is still on the line if anything (ack!) unpleasant happens. It does help my workload but it take a little more time to explain the whats-and-whys I'm doing things.

So far it's working out great but instead of just having the nursing hat on all the time at work, I need my teaching hat too. But apparently, I'm moving up the ladder (at least that's what my clinical advisor from second year said). :D

--------------------------

Dear Winter,

Although I love it when the snow hits the ground all sparkly and fluffy, I am not amused at the "extreme cold alert" days we've been having lately. I especially hate driving (or more accurately, being a passenger) when its snowing after that 360-turn we did in the highway due to the slippery road. Ever since that frightful experience I have been adamant of the "No Drifting" rule too. Sigh. It used to be fun.

Anyway, I was wondering how much longer are you planning to stay?

Sincerely,
Summer-loving me :)

No comments: