Saturday, January 31, 2009

too much information, i reckon

It's been about three long hours since I woke up from discomfort. I thought that my usual remedy for pain, which is sleep, would be sufficient enough to counter this strange feeling in my stomach but apparently, it's not. I've had to stare at the toilet bowl for three times now and I'm ready to clamp my mouth shut.

If only.

I've often told people at work that I can deal with other bodily fluids except for vomit. There's something about the act of throwing up that makes me want to do it too. Recently, a post-op patient of mine reached for the basin to, well relieve himself much to my dismay. I immediately excused myself because if I stayed longer, I too would have to clean myself. :S

So now, here I am blaming the steamed vegetables my mom cooked for dinner or the sugar-coated banana my sister made for this early morning trips to the washroom. I am using all my will power to get through this morning without having to hold my hair up again and again and again.

Sigh.

Count 1. Count 2. Count 3. Count 4. Count 5. :$

No comments: