Monday, February 2, 2009

how do you love?

This song was once again stuck in my head after another day of being in a hunger state while suffering from this self-diagnosed horrible "stomach flu". Ugh. I'm happy to say that I've been spared of the usual over-rated Valentine's day extravaganza at the mall though. It's been quite a relief that I'm not bombarded with hearts floating everywhere and red cutesy things because otherwise, the hopeless romantic in me would have given in and bought random things (although it's not too late yet...hahaha).

In saying that, I'm not completely free of Valentine's day craze as our anniversary is also on the same week. Fortunately for me, who needs to go to the mall when I have my trusty laptop with me? Hopefully I won't really regret my impulse buying reflex. Hehe.

Anyway, back to the point.

I was just thinking what does it take to love someone? We had a conversation about this before. He said its easy to say "I love you" but its the action that really matters. Next to that is the actual commitment. I asked, "what if you meet someone else?". He thought about it for a moment and said that although there might be that chance, he is committed to keep what we have. Sigh. I guess it's all part of it right? Commitment, actions and words. Hmmm.

I kinda lost my train of thought.

Penny for your thought? :S

I just know that it is enough that I want to kiss him even while he's sleeping, call him even when I know there won't be any answer and I'm more than happy to somewhat revolve my world around him. Even though I am pretty emotionally unstable when he makes me mad, that's another story for another day. Hahaha.

Pardon the mushiness. I swear Valentine's day extravaganza did not get me. Errr.

No comments: