Tuesday, February 3, 2009

how to respond #1

When someone tells you: No offense, but you look very tired.

polite way: Oh, do I? *laughs* Oh no, no I'm not at all. *smiles*
angry way: If you would stop calling me for every stupid little thing that can wait, I wouldn't be. Geez!
matter-of-fact way: I worked 12 hrs for the past two days and I only slept for a total of 10 hours, you do the math.
self-pity/low self-esteem way: I really wish I had time to fix myself up every morning. I just need a blush or a lip balm. *faint smile*
matter-of-fact way: Yes I am. *continues to do whatever*

---------

I am a whiner but sometimes I am tempted to tell someone who continues day and night to whine about EVERY little thing there is, is SUCK IT UP! Errr. I understand that work is stressful and there are a million reasons to hate but what about those that are currently unemployed? It's okay to vent but to start of the day with a complaint and carry it through for the whole freakin day?!! Sigh.

No comments: