Sunday, February 15, 2009

drama alert

There is something seriously wrong with me - emotionally that is. :S

I need to have a dose of something-that-cures-instability STAT! Yes, that's a work term on a day off. Another sure sign that I have gone crazy.

Needless to say, Valentine's day didn't go as well as planned and anniversary started on a not-so-good term thanks to a tantrum fit that took control of me. I am hopeless. Ugh.

The details will remain vague as I myself am embarrass for my actions. Whoever can tolerate me during these days must have taken a few crazy pills themselves. But on the other hand, the same person who tolerates me is also the cause of me needing another set of pills. Hahaha. Confusing much? :$

Anyway, I hope no one noticed (very unlikely).

And as punishment for this, I did not get what I really wanted - a slow dance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahha! if u get a hold of those pills let me know...i'd like to have some..tsk tsk aren't we a little too old to do tantrum? hahah =P

blueskies said...

what?! too old to have tantrums? who ever told you such a silly thing? :P

as for the discovery of said pills, it might take a little longer than anticipated. i suggest we take (sour, of course to reflect the situation) gummy bears in the mean time. :P