Thursday, February 5, 2009

keep me busy, keep me addicted

And this is what's stuck in my head

Sa yakap mo, ang tuwa’y walang hanggan
Sa piling mo hindi na masasaktan
Ngunit kung ang puso mo’y malayo na
Tatanggapin ko na parang parusa ka
Mamahalin kita kahit magdusa pa….
- Kahit Magdusa Pa
I haven't seen the show for a few weeks, until today, because of work and my dwindling attention span but everytime my sister's here, I hear it in the background and it plays over and over again. It's just too catchy and dramatic to ignore. :S
She has been watching the show almost religiously when she's not at work or working the evening shift. The only problem is that she's often forced to tear herself away from the TV so as not to be late. This is the reason why I am not as TV addicted as I used to be. My schedule permits me to follow something every other week which means if something significant happens, I would be lost. It's very frustrating you know. Errr. :S I am destined to watch reruns and sitcoms that are meant to be watch independent of each other.
------
I learned something new from the Food channel: If you slice a grape and heat it in the microwave, it will create a spark/small fire inside. :D Don't try this at home! (very tempting though...too bad/luckily we don't have grapes at the moment)

No comments: