Thursday, May 28, 2009

and i thought i was bad

First, he wanted a condo.
Then, he pondered about getting a new car.
Now, he's looking for a house.

Everyday it's different.

I have offered support, monetary and otherwise, to whatever he feels like as long as he makes up his mind to no avail. I have even told him he's like a girl the way he changes his mind. Instead of being adamant about not being one and finally making a decision, which is what I would have done, he laughs and agrees. Erm.

If I had money, I would have just purchased one of the many things he want and tie a huge ribbon around it.

Just to get it over with.

----------------------

If that is any indication of how I would buy a house or anything big, I apparently am not allowed to do it myself. Otherwise, I would flip a coin and get it over with.

I am hopeless.

No comments: