Monday, May 4, 2009

whatever

Sometimes, I baffle myself.

I hate that I win almost every single arguement/fight. He always says sorry and dismisses whatever I say. He pleads, "please don't be upset with me". It then angers me more which lead to unnecessary tears and burst of emotion.

The funny part is that I second guess myself and think whether or not it was even worth to fight about. The worst part is that he glosses over everything. Sigh.

Whoever suggested that we shouldn't go to bed mad seems to be living in a fantasy world.

2 comments:

Julius Manalo said...

i always go to bed mad. then i'd wake up in fury and just want to destroy things u know?

blueskies said...

hahaha. well i feel better after i wake up and thennnn it all comes rushing back to me. erm.

what do we do about this then? haha.