Tuesday, May 18, 2010

mirror, mirror on the wall

J bought me a dress today to prove a point.

He wants to prove that he knows what looks good on me even if I don't think so. Initially, he pointed at body-hugging black dress but I refused to try it on. I argued that I do not have the (curvy) body to fill it out at the right places. This has been my plight because there are only a few stores where I can buy clothes I can confidently wear because they fit right or acceptable enough.

Sigh.

Where do skinny people buy their clothes?! And no, I am not willing to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars. Erm.

Self-esteem takes a beating sometimes.
--------------------

Today will also mark the first time I actually went to an alteration place. The lady there might become my bestfriend if the two dresses I brought turn out okay.
--------------------

I am having memory problems.
(1) I've been entering my card number online after memorizing it in a week then suddenly - mental block. I kept entering my cellphone number. Wth.
(2) I did laundry and forgot to put detergent in.
(3) I would immediately forget what my patient asked for after 5 minutes. Erm.

Is it stress???
-------------------

I will find a way to get vacation this summer. Even if it means I have to beg and cry to get it. Yes, I am desperate.

No comments: