Monday, June 14, 2010

how long

I didn't realize it's been too long since I blurted something here.

It's actually been long enough that I have forgotten which email account I was using. Erm.
----------------

It has been a great weekend working nights as the in-charge nurse this last weekend. If only for the feeling of "this is too good to be true" that never fails to enter my mind every 30 minutes or so, didn't bother me so much. Being pessimistic seems to be easier than being optimistic these days.

We all keep looking at each other, everytime the phone rings expecting a sudden rush of admissions.

I almost didn't mind working nights for once.
----------------

J keeps joking that I somehow tricked him into believing that I am a nice, lovely girl. Apparently I have become a nagger (THE HORROR!!) and too mataray. Erm. I say he turned me into whatever he thinks I am now. HMP!
----------------

I'll be going on a short trip with my sister soon and so far, we're already not coming to terms with what we should do there. I said I wanted to see a store (that they only have in that place) and she says just go to something similar here. Hmmm.

This is turning out to be like how it was when we went to Philippines. :S
---------------

I have nothing brilliant to share.

No comments: