Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sleep escapes me

I just spent a good hour reading random messages to the now defunct, at least in my books, Friendster. It's quite a memory lane I must say. At least five years of randomness still preserved that provide tidbits of insight to what my life was back then.

It's the only reason I hold on to it. It's like the box of letters from grade/highschool that I know one day I'll eventually let go.
-----------------------

Once again, I woke up at 3 am wondering whether I had a dream or merely worrying about things I have no control of. The line can be blurry sometimes.
-----------------------

I have two group of friends - married and the other in long term relationships.

The married ones say that I should still enjoy my life and do whatever I want to while the other continue to question whether we have plans to tie the knot soon.

Hmmm.

Is it the greener-on-the-other-side syndrome?
----------------------

The birds are chirping away already.
That can't be good.

Must. Go. Back. To. Sleep.

No comments: