Friday, May 6, 2011

may-oh-may

Random generator:

- Does spring really have to mean rainy days almost every day? The weather forecast seems to be: rain-cloudy-sunshine-rain-rain etc.
- I was designated as the coordinator for a co-worker's bridal shower/dinner. Since the dollar store was more of an effort to find in downtown, I opted to go to an adult store for a fake bridal veil. It was interesting for a lack of a better word. :S
- It seems like I'm experiencing randomly localized sharp pain on my head more often than usual. It doesn't help that I work on a neuro unit which leads me to become more paranoid for what the possibilities could be.
- I have a student to follow me around for three months again. This means that I have to think twice before I give away shifts or ask for vacation. The good thing is that I cannot be in-charge for a while.
-------------------

The cherry blossoms will be out this weekend! I hope it doesn't rain. :(
-------------------

I had a dream that the scale said I'm 120 lbs. :D

In reality, a skirt I bought last year does not fit me anymore. Hmp.
Pro: possibly gaining weight
Con: buying new clothes

No comments: