I copied this from someone else. I'm not completely sure if my answers will really reflect what happened this year due to some sort of memory problems but that's okay. :D
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? I travelled by myself.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't remember if I did pro mise certain things but that's only natural. It could only mean that I didn't follow it either. Hehehe. Next year, I'm going to save. Yup, save. *rolls eyes*
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes
5. What countries did you visit? United States (New York border.. hahaha), Japan (stop over.. haha) and Philippines.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Confidence.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? There's a few that I've probably mentioned throughout the year. :D
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Graduating.
9. What was your biggest failure? :$
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? The usual suspects, sneezing, coughing and dizzy spells.
11. What was the best thing you bought? First paycheck purchase, laptop.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My colleagues at work who helped me out any way they can.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? La di da.
14. Where did most of your money go? On random things.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going back to Philippines after almost 10 years.
16. What song will remind you of 2007? I can't seem to remember any song in particular. I might have to listen to those top-100-songs before I can pick a song.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? happier b) thinner or fatter? gained weight (at least I'm convincing myself that) c) richer or poorer? richer (if only)
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Sleep.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Be dramatic.
20. How did you spend Christmas? Niagara. Casino. Italian dinner. Kris Kringle. Bar with siblings. Hotel. Picture taking.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007? ;)
22. How many one-night stands? None.
23. What was your favorite TV program? Prison Break (until they escaped prison and went back for the nth time)
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Does it have to be just one person? Hahaha. Errr, I'm kidding. *rolls eyes*
25. What was the best book you read? I don't even remember if I read any this year. Yes, it's pretty sad coming from someone who used to read so much.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? I loved Dancing by Elisa ever since I heard it from SYTYCD.
27. What did you want and get? Someone who understands my mood swings.
28. What did you want and not get? Confidence. Still.
29. What was your favorite film of this year? Transformers. :D And maybe Enchanted. Haha
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Karaoke, BBQ and dinner. I turned 23.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Hmmm. More grateful patients.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? T-shirt and jeans.
33. What kept you sane? Venting.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Wentworth Miller.
35. What political issue stirred you the most? War. War and war.
36. Who did you miss? My uncle.
37. Who was the best new person you met? Hmmm.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007? Sometimes, you just have to let go.