Wednesday, June 25, 2008

because you were busy

The weather is driving me crazy. Literally. It's extremely hot during the day and by afternoon, there's an abundance of thunder and lightning followed by hours of rain. It's annoying. When will it be the real summer?! Sigh.

----

Work has been eventful. I received a compliment from a hard-to-please senior nurse about how I handled a very stressful moment. Who knew that I have some composure amidsts talking to different doctors and an ICU nurse? Ack. Even I was surprised about how I acted. Sure I ended up walking away from a doctor due to my frustration about his actions, or lack of it, but that's beside the point. As long as I did my part and told him everything he needed to know. Yes, I am beaming with pride. It feels nice to be recognized, especially by that nurse. Haha. :D

----

My sister finally graduated and she is going to be a Mental Health RN. How crazy is that? Errr. It will be emotionally and mentally challenging as she will have to deal with a whole different type of situations than what I am accustomed to in my unit but I think she's perfect for it. She has a strong personality which I think will fit her position well.

----

More to say but my brain cells are currently not in order. They decided to give up on me after a stressful day at work. Yesterday just proved once again that there really are things too good to be true. :(

No comments: