Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm a Barbie girl

Someone has been suggesting what type of clothes I should and should not wear. It can be seen as sweet and at times controlling. Sweet when the reason for it is, "because I'm not with you" when I want to wear a skirt and frolic around town by myself. Yes, you have to frolic when wearing a skirt. Err. But then, there is also controlling when he says "are you going to wear a jacket with that? when a certain amount of skin is exposed when I see his family. As if I don't have good judgement as what can be worn around family members. *rolls eyes*.

I wonder if I give him the privilege (haha) to choose whatever he wants me to wear everytime I go out without him, what would he pick? Ack. Long sleeves and pants on a summer day? :S

And just to rub it in that I don't follow everything he says, I gently remind him: You don't know what I wore to Cuba and Phillipines.

:D

No comments: