Monday, October 6, 2008

dark blue

I'm screaming but you can't hear me.
Or are you purposely ignoring what I'm saying?
My head hurts.
My eyes are swollen because of unnecessary crying.
It may be my fault.
Too much thinking, they say.
Sure.
But I lost myself along the way.
Stress-free, laid back me.
I left her inside the hospital walls.
Still smiling at patients.
But I'm not just about work.
At least I didn't use to be.

I need a hug.
I want my hand to be held.
I crave for that feeling.

I'm still screaming, make me better.
Please listen.

2 comments:

hufana said...

aww *hug* musta?
kasama mo pa rin ba sa work si lan?
btw, this is chris, ung friend ni gela na tga-ryerson :D

blueskies said...

hi chris! :D

kasama pa rin pero since summer pa nung last kami nag kapareho ng shift. may iba kasi siyang trabaho kaya bihira lang talaga magkita. :S

kamusta na?