Monday, December 1, 2008

liar liar

I don't like liars. I don't necessarily hate them because hate is such a strong word and I'm not ready to use it yet. I guess it also doesn't help that we all have reasons to lie and I am not exempted from that. White lies are needed in some situations while some lies are well, for the sake of making life easy. At least for the time being.

I'm not pointing fingers either because I'm not a saint but I'm just currently fed up. I mean if you're gonna lie, you should at least have the decency to make it good, in the sense that you make sure people won't find out. What's the point of all these "story-telling" when everyone knows you're lying anyway? And to add insult to injury, you should also make sure that those people you are in cahoots with know the story you are spreading. It's kind of pathetic when you're telling two different lies to cover up something. Sigh. Please be better. Either don't get caught or don't lie at all.

Again, I'm not saying I always speak the truth. It is hard at times and I do shut that voice in my head. And just to make it clear, I have been caught weaving my very own web at different times too. Sigh.

Anyway (back to my point), the amusement I felt about the fabricated stories died down and I'm just left with disbelief. Sometimes there's really nothing much to say and I can't help but just shake my head at the thought of what you've become and what you've led yourself to believe. You're even lying to yourself!

I'm really just fed-up. There's an elephant in the room and it's getting bigger and bigger. Stop giving it food!

The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not ready to use the word hate!? that's a lie!!! you use that word (especially on me) like 85% of the time when we talk! hahahaha!

and geez, what's up with the elephant getting food? what about u? hahaha! hayyy.....

blueskies said...

i mean it most of the time when it's you. hahaha. :P

tell that to the liar who keeps giving food to the fat elephant. hmp.

meanwhile people like me who would like to get fat can't get a break. sigh.

no more hayyyys for you!