Monday, December 1, 2008

the mother of all ber's

The build-up for that one special night, not counting New Year's officially started this weekend. We went to the other side of the border to take advantage of their Thanksgiving sale much to our disappointment because we only managed to buy a few gifts. And just like every shopping trip, I only saw one sweater I like while he bought shirts and sweaters. Sigh. Even the Coach outlet store with a line-up wasn't enough to convince me to shell out a few hundred bills. I am getting better. Really. :S

Finally, Christmas won't be the same without our not-so pleasant looking tree in the corner. I decided that the red and green theme for the past few years was getting kind of old so a visit to Ikea finally had a purpose other than furniture shopping. The theme of this year *drum rolls* is silver and blue. It might need a few more ornaments to make it look better though. Hmmm.

I'm just waiting to hear my favourite Christmas song, Baby Its cold outside.

****
I might get New Years eve off! Woo hoo! I hope my manager approves the request because my coworker really wants to exchange days. This will be one of the times I dont care for time-and-a-half pay because well, I get to spend time with family and welcome the new year not-so-stressed frantically answering call bells. :D
****
Purple is my favourite colour now. Err.
****
I remembered my slightly nerdy highschool crush after talking to one doctor. It wasnt about looks, although they were not hard to look at either, but more about brains. There is something about smart guys. :D The only difference between them is that the first one had that out-of-bed look in addition to his out-of-the-hamper clothes while the latter had ironed shirts, clean cut hair and a lab coat. Errr. And J knows about this crush. He just retaliated with a story about his equally hot looking receptionist at his work. Hmp.

No comments: