Friday, January 29, 2010

vent #19

Yesterday, my mind just about exploded as I organized the million and one things I had to do. I had to step out for about 10 minutes every now and then to take a break and have peace and quiet. You see, having your name called by 5 different people in different directions while the phone rings on top of the call bell signals can be confusing if not frustrating. It is even more impossible when two or three people talk to you simultaneously about different things. :S

And after all that you are still expected to know the state of about 30 patients - down to the last detail.

Blurb.

Then finally, you get the complaints about why you did something a certain way. Erm. Sometimes I want to say, do you want to do this instead and we'll see how much better you can do it? Sigh.

I love my job. I love my job. I love my job.
-------------

Oh Dr. X, can you make sure you sign off that order?
You don't have to call me doctor you know, just X.
I just thought coz some people like to be called that.
No, no. Not me.
----------------

Winter is back from break and would like its presence be felt once again.

No comments: