Monday, March 8, 2010

off with their heads!

Spring is slowly making its way. I can't wait!

I spent most of the sunny weekend looking out the hospital windows. It's not that I would be doing anything exciting if it was my day off anyway but the grass is always greener on the other side. On Sunday, J picked me up from work after an eight hour shift only to be coaxed into helping him clean his car - his pride and joy. Is it wrong that I am jealous? Hahaha.
----------------------------

I wish I was the type of person who finds reason to get out of the house. The type who would take hobby classes, enjoy a stroll in the park alone and participate in social activities. Instead, I'm the type who wants to do something but finds reason not to do it. I churn out the same lame excuses and reason which I despise when someone else (J) does it. Sigh.

I am not exactly sure whether it is money or the lack of company that prevents me. It could also very well be that I like my comfort zone and anything that would entail me to make a little more effort scares me.

When will I say, life is too short to watch it pass by?
---------------------------

Last night, instead of watching Alice in Wonderland, J proposed we eat at Korean BBQ. I happily obliged since I have been deprived of filling my stomach with food for lack of time at work. It took us about two hours to cook and eat! This is why I have somewhat given up on the concept of cooking while hungry.

In the end, J turned to me and said, "this is the longest dinner we've had for a long time".

Fast food has been a friend to us.

No comments: