Tuesday, March 23, 2010

fly away

Aside from the sudden craving for chocolates, I am currently singing:

I want to get away
I want to fly away
Yeah, yeah, yeah
(Lenny Kravitz)
I don't know what it says about the state of my mind recently but I'm sure it's some sort of sign.
-----------------
After slowly peeling myself off work-mode and on to the comforts of a firm bed on our lounge for a break, my mind buzzed with negativities. I couldn't sleep yet again. Fortunately, Serendipity was showing and I am once again distracted. Why is it that we/I almost always root for couples to break up when they find another person by chance? I mean when it comes to real life, it isn't as romantic as it looks in TV. Well, save for the new couple that gets together that is. Erm. Then again, destiny is destiny and the world has better plans for everyone involved.
As the movie ended, so does my break. I groggily went back to work and told my coworker about not being able to sleep again and about the movie. She replied with, "I hate that movie. That girl is so flaky/flighty". It made me wonder how many of us can actually jump in the unknown without knowing what will happen tomorrow and leave it to chance or destiny?
My mind is in disarray.
---------------------
My birthday is slowly approaching and I have yet to make a list of what I would like to buy or get. Erm. My sister already gave me a gift because she said it's been sitting in her closet for a few weeks and "it's getting old". I have another Coach bag! Yey! I've been thinking of getting another bag and one has already caught my eye with a stern disapproval from my pocket. Aside from that, nothing seems to make it to "the list". Sigh.
--------------------
I am now going to hunt for chocolates.

No comments: