Thursday, April 1, 2010

i like your warmth

Did I already mention that I'm a jealous girlfriend? If so, then I am saying it again. Sigh.
----------------

During a sleepover at J's, I woke up after a brief nightmare. I was so scared that I had to wake him up to tell him I had a bad dream but didn't dare to go in to details. You see, I am tied to the past. My subconscious seems to always connect about the days in Philippines whether or not I think about it/them.

It's always about the past or work-related dreams. I don't know why but I want it to stop.

I would like it if I don't have dreams or at least not have to wake up in the middle of the night with a bad one.
----------------

My birthday plans are not working out - (1) I am working nights, which means I'll be at work when the clock strikes midnight. Sigh. (2) I've been invited to a gathering on my birthday weekend. I am torn. (3) I don't know what to do
---------------

This weekend will be lovely. I promise (to try) to be a little more patient, a little more cheery and a little less mad.

No comments: